General
Malaysia hopes to be HIV/AIDS-free by 2030

Malaysia hopes to be HIV/AIDS-free by 2030

Shared by:

The Ministry of Health also expressed gratitude to local NGOs for helping spread the message of safe sex, particularly the use of condoms - as it was always a challenge for the ministry to confront the realities of the sexual habits of Malaysians.

today.mims.com

14 Dec 2016 - General

Mahmoud AbdelAziz it is a hopeful article and I wish that all countries reach to such an achievement not just with hiv but with all contagious diseases add to that cancer.
The governmen...
 (Total 47 words)
I agree that behavioral changes are the hardest to employ with the battle against HIV and AIDS. The sensitivity of highlighting homosexual acts as a common route of transmission is also challenging for health agencies. The Malaysian health sector has...
 (Total 56 words)
Malaysia has made the struggle to eradicate HIV or AIDS and it is a fantastic mission to make efforts to achieve the target of zero-HIV or AIDS nation by the year 2030. As mentioned in the report that a number of AIDS cases in the country has dropped...
 (Total 62 words)
MOH moving with a vision of providing a better healthcare to public. During the course facing some hurdles and it overcoming with suitable remedies and preventing reoccurrence. This is what I understood from my last 3 months through our discussions i...
 (Total 70 words)
Worlds AIDS/HIV day was recently celebrated last December 1 with one goal to eradicate the incidence of HIV/AIDS worldwide. Spreading the word of having safe sex to each and everyone isn't that effective if there is no willingness for the people ...
 (Total 95 words)
It is a very aspiring goal by the Malaysian government to stop the spread of HIV totally in the country by 2030 regardless of the international announced plan. In order to achieve this goal, there has to be strong awareness campaigns in collaboration...
 (Total 79 words)