General
Keeping your healthcare resume updated

Keeping your healthcare resume updated

Shared by:

Keeping your resume polished and current is a good aspect of your medical career management. Here are some pointers for updating your resume to present yourself in the best light possible to potential future employers.

today.mims.com

14 Dec 2016 - General

Frankly speaking many resumes that I have seen are in same format and made by editing of existing friends or colleagues resumes. Objectives and strengths are also being copied. As per my view our resume should reflect what we are. Video resumes one c...
 (Total 65 words)
This is a must-read for all healthcare professionals. My resume is up-to-date iwith respect to accomplishments and conventions attended; however, it is not yet updated with "buzzwords" and popular action words. This is the first time I have...
 (Total 64 words)
Our resume indeed needs to be updated. However, it is not necessary to be on trend in terms of lay out or any catchy thing to make your resume attractive. As long as you made it clear and in a organize manner, then you have no problem at all. Power w...
 (Total 72 words)
I tried the visualize.me website and it doesn't appear to be about creation of resumes. I agree that resumes have to be updated and important conventions should be placed because a lot of healthcare providers usually forget about this. While I ag...
 (Total 68 words)
A resume is the presentation of your professional skills and plays a role better than your words. Therefore it is very necessary to update your resume whenever you want to apply for a job. Your resume must have an attractive layout with power words t...
 (Total 64 words)
Nice to know! Our resume sums up our professional qualification when looking for a job or finding better options. Power words would be somehow be the key to help your employer catch their attention while reading your never ending resume. Having a lon...
 (Total 82 words)
Your word selection plays a very important role to catch the employer’s attention. Besides keeping an updated resume, it is crucial for doctors to write down their daily experience in a logbook recording the cases they encounter and let their seniors...
 (Total 58 words)