General
Healthcare professionals: 3 ways you set examples for others without realising it

Healthcare professionals: 3 ways you set examples for others without realising it

Shared by:

Healthcare professionals are generally perceived as esteemed members of the society, and all types of behaviour and attitude may influence others, regardless of whether or not you are aware of it.

today.mims.com

15 Dec 2016 - General

The image-when I see doctors smoke or drink in public or crack vulgar jokes I feel very distressed about it.
When pharma company people make comments about such behaviour it is so shameful
The image we create in public is so very important fo...
 (Total 79 words)
As Health care Professionals, (Doctor or a Pharmacist) we are always critically judged by the society through our approach towards the patient, the timely advice we give, the emotional support we provide. Therefore it becomes the moral responsibi...
 (Total 55 words)
I agree that as healthcare professionals, we should always look out for the way we behave in public, even in front of our family members. Being in this profession carries a huge responsibility to preserve the nobility that is attached to its title. H...
 (Total 76 words)
It took me few minutes imagining the genius quote of Albert Einstein; “Setting an example is not the main means of influencing others, it is the only means.” Healthcare professionals are always considered among the elites of the society thus they pla...
 (Total 87 words)
On the basis of service that health professionals are providing to the people, they are considered as an esteemed member of the society. Therefore health professionals should behave carefully in the community, at the workplace, and at home to set an ...
 (Total 64 words)
The interesting ideas and information presented in this article about creating and maintaining a positive self image at workplace, among family friends and in the community will be surely helpful. The positive approach and positive vibes and the smil...
 (Total 67 words)
As part of an ethics discussion, medical students were asked to discuss if indeed doctors are indeed constrained by the views of the public. Doctors are discouraged from taking their unhappiness online, as one insensitive comment may be detrimental f...
 (Total 65 words)
Being part of healthcare professional, it is really accurate to say that people who surrounds you respect and value your contribution in the community. You are being judged with how you react on certain situation. With how you talk, observe your gest...
 (Total 91 words)
It is true that as healthcare professionals, we set as an example for others whether we like it or not, in a positive or negative way. The public has this high regard for healthcare professionals as the giver of care to the sick. However it is sad so...
 (Total 81 words)