General
Is your income linked to your stress?

Is your income linked to your stress?

Shared by:

Having a higher income may lower your stress levels and even help you live longer, a new paper suggests. But living in poverty might lead to premature death.

edition.cnn.com

16 Dec 2016 - General

Healthcare professionals are always perceived as one of the elites of any society. Most of the public believe that HCPs in general and doctors especially receive very high salaries. Unfortunately, not all of them realize the stress and suffering this...
 (Total 96 words)
It is a nice article to demonstrate the relationship between income and health of US nation. Income affect the stress level and obesity in general population because the people having higher incomes have a low level of stress and low risk to obesity ...
 (Total 63 words)
There are two aspects to health: mental and physical. The article mentioned about obesity being higher in rate in the lower income population. This could be expected of that in USA where healthier food options are more costly than canned foods and fa...
 (Total 103 words)
I think whatever income group you may be in, as long as you manage stress with grace then, you may have a good health. In my opinion, it is not measurable with the income range of a person. Stress can be everyones' problem. Noone can exempt thems...
 (Total 58 words)
This is an interesting article. I think that stress is relative and it is difficult to measure. People coming from low income brackets have different sources of stress from those who come from high income brackets. The point is, all of us, regardless...
 (Total 55 words)