General
Healthcare professionals: How to be a good mentor

Healthcare professionals: How to be a good mentor

Shared by:

Mentoring is a key component in career development, no matter what industry you are in. A mentor usually refers to an older, more experienced colleague who helps to guide the career and life direction of a younger colleague. There are several essential elements for successful mentoring relationships - see what these are to make sure you are guiding your mentee effectively.

today.mims.com

16 Dec 2016 - General

The points in the article are all salient points. I resonate most with the point on 'focusing on giving directions instead of answers'. Leading questions should be given to encourage students to think and apply their learnt knowledge, and man...
 (Total 79 words)
I can't agree more with the points that are mentioned in the article. Out of the points mentioned, in my opinion being honest with others and focusing on giving directions instead of solutions is the most important element in successful mentoring...
 (Total 51 words)
There are several essential elements for successful mentoring relationships. These include focusing on the achievement or acquisition of knowledge, emotional and psychological support, direct assistance in career development, being able to derive tan...
 (Total 59 words)