General
PH: Local residents urged to plant backyard gardens vs malnutrition

PH: Local residents urged to plant backyard gardens vs malnutrition

Shared by:

The National Nutrition Council – Davao Region (NNC) suggests the public should engage in backyard gardening to help solve malnourishment and hunger problems in the region.

today.mims.com

16 Dec 2016 - General

This method does not only help solve malnutrition problem, but allow people to have access to produce free of pesticides. This is a much better alternative to genetically modified food. There is also a belief that the food you catch and grow taste ni...
 (Total 56 words)
Marinelle Castro You are totally correct. Parents play a huge role in shaping the good habits in the young generation. As a kidI remember my mom having a big home garden. When she cooks she...
 (Total 68 words)
Theekshana Abayawickrama I'm proud to say that my folks plant herbs and some vegetables in our own yard. This is really agood practice and its also environment friendly. However, parens ...
 (Total 58 words)
I think this is a very god practice. Home gardening should be encouraged in every part of the world. There does not have to be starvation or malnutrition. Planting your own vegetables and fruit in the garden can be very healthy for your body. And eng...
 (Total 56 words)
he National Nutrition Council – Davao Region (NNC) is suggesting that local residents engage in backyard gardening to help solve malnutrition and hunger problems in the region. NNC is the nutrition arm of the Department of Health tasked with addressi...
 (Total 53 words)