General
PH: DOH supports cycling for diabetes prevention, management

PH: DOH supports cycling for diabetes prevention, management

Shared by:

Veteran and newbie cyclists from both public and private cycling organizations joined a ‘bike-cade’ in Cagayan Valley region in hopes of raising awareness of and combating diabetes.

today.mims.com

18 Dec 2016 - General

I agree with what Priscilla Mae Gobuyan stated. Later this year, what i have observed the government is really supportive with this kind of activity. In our region, they even give bikers a ...
 (Total 79 words)
Diabetes have hit different ages accross the globe. We all know that having such condition has a lot of complications in line with it. Ph government have been actively promoting health to its citizen not only for those who has diabetes mellitus but a...
 (Total 78 words)
The bicycle used to be my main mode of transport many years ago. Then started medical school and before I knew it I was a doctor driving a car :D I still have my bicycle at home but I almost never ride it now. I think it is time I took it out of the ...
 (Total 57 words)
In the last year, cycling became more popular than it was before. I even read that a diabetic cyclist's group was formed. I think this is very helpful because cycling is a healthier way of coping with stress- instead of overeating. Aside from opt...
 (Total 87 words)
Cycling is one of the best options when it comes to cardiovascular exercise; it boosts the heart without putting stress on the knees and hips compared to running or walking. Cycling is a low impact exercise for all ages. How many of you prefer or doi...
 (Total 47 words)