General
11 healthy diet habits debunked

11 healthy diet habits debunked

Shared by:

Living by the well-known health rules often promise to reward us with extra years, and so many of us go on a health pilgrimage vigilantly counting each calorie we eat, keeping our bottles filled and plates green, and completing it with weekly cleansing rituals.

today.mims.com

19 Dec 2016 - General

The ever-controversial small frequent meals to accelerate metabolism has been debunked by recent studies. New findings suggest that the total caloric input is more important than the frequency of food intake in maintaining weight. Regardless of this ...
 (Total 62 words)
NIKHIL NARVEKAR popping daily vitamins is dual sides as you told. Researches showing that artificial Calcium is not advisable as it causing kidney stones. But some old people can't diges...
 (Total 67 words)
Popping multivitamins daily is not correct. Most foods must be cooked which destroys the vitamins and minerals in the process. If the food is consumed raw there is danger lurking of gastrointestinal diseases like diarrhoea and dysentery if the food i...
 (Total 102 words)
Jemelyn Mae Sodusta I am against to artificial supplements to our body. I stated many times in our discussions that preferred nutrients to be foods and foods. And is really helpful as you t...
 (Total 46 words)
Lianne Marie Victoria Laruan a balanced diet gives a fruitful results and every health practice have both ends. Water, the fluid which base for all our human body and should take as much as ...
 (Total 70 words)
I think every health practice may have its own benefits and disadvantages. Some of these practices may not be totally healthy, but they aren’t completely bad as well. Eating low fat foods, for example - its good to eat low fat foods that are low in b...
 (Total 59 words)
Madhubabu kaaja thank you for sharing this article to be discussed, every single tip really matters and add a value.
This article falsified many commercials populated by companies just a...
 (Total 67 words)
Every single thing that is stated in the article is really helpful. It only proves that there are many beliefs that upto now is being practiced by some people. One of which is the medications that they believe where it promised them to have a good he...
 (Total 74 words)
SARIGA P P Chih Chiang Nieh thanking you for your comments. Egg contains 210 mg of cholesterol and so consumption of other fatt...
 (Total 50 words)
I would like to comment on point 3. Egg yolks are beneficial and low in cholesterol in hard boiled eggs, but the reverse is true for soft boiled eggs. Many individuals have told me that they avoid egg yolks due to their fear of high cholesterol, but ...
 (Total 60 words)