General
Severely dehydrated British child sucked on wet wipes and died, NHS issues apology
 

Severely dehydrated British child sucked on wet wipes and died, NHS issues apology

Shared by:

 
The toddler suffered a catastrophic brain haemorrhage and cardiac arrest, which resulted in his death six weeks after he underwent corrective heart surgery. The complications were from a series of shortcomings at Bristol Children’s Hospital in England.
 
today.mims.com
 
19 Dec 2016 - General
 
Such malpractices should result in suspension of licenses of the personnel involved. Giving blood thinning medications for the wrong duration of time can really result in patient death, as errors involving these medications can cause serious complica...
 (Total 100 words)
This is such a horrible case of malpractice! I can't imagine why they left this todler unattended. I guess the hospital must screen their staffs again and train them on how to manage different cases of diseases and what are their dependent and in...
 (Total 58 words)