General
Women may have better memory than men before menopause

Women may have better memory than men before menopause

Shared by:

In early midlife, women perform better than age-matched men in memory function assessments while pre- and perimenopausal women outperform postmenopausal women owing to higher estradiol levels, suggests a study.

specialty.mims.com

19 Dec 2016 - General

Madhubabu kaaja Glad that you watched it and enjoyed it yourself. I was in the ward having a short rest when I happened to come across this video and got myself into a bit of an awkward si...
 (Total 55 words)
Here is a video that you might enjoy watching. It is titled "A Tale of Two Brains" and the speaker tries to describe the difference between the brains of men and women and how we store information. It is not a scientific speech, more like a...
 (Total 56 words)
Quite interesting article Madhubabu kaaja . It is very true that we women remember everything effectively from dates to daily routine tasks. I must say there is also a good role of women'...
 (Total 55 words)
Theekshana Abayawickrama yes, It is known fact and no more studies required to prove this. But this study gives a supportive data for us that women have better memory than men before menopau...
 (Total 55 words)
There really wasn't a need of a cohort study to say that women has better memory than men right? I mean isn't it obvious that they remember stuff that we men never do like birthdays, anniversaries etc. Now we have scientific evidence to prove...
 (Total 61 words)
Chih Chiang Nieh Frankly speaking I am unable to remember numbers including office extension numbers. But I can able to remember numbers after keeping a little bit concentration. In my chi...
 (Total 61 words)
This is an intriguing study. The results seem convincing, but we must also realise that memory skills can be trained. This goes for IQ as well. With practices to remember the simplest of things, such as grocery lists, a phone number, an email address...
 (Total 57 words)