General
DOH: Selfies, parlor games better to stay healthy during the holidays

DOH: Selfies, parlor games better to stay healthy during the holidays

Shared by:

Be active and eat in moderation, stressed the Department of Health (DOH), in reminding the public the holiday season isn’t just about overindulging in foods.

today.mims.com

19 Dec 2016 - General

Moderation in everything is the solution. It is not bad at all to enjoy, gather up with family and friends, do attend all party and get togethers. As long as you know how to balance everything. Especially from the choices of your food while you are i...
 (Total 62 words)
Good to know that the DOH is very much concerned about preventing obesity and other diet-related diseases. As they say, Christmas in the Philippines is one of the longest seasons, and the many get-togethers with family and friends can indeed wreak ha...
 (Total 74 words)
Taking selfies have become like a mania in most parts in my country. Everyone, the young the old, just take out their phones and take selfies basically in any situation. I personally hate putting my face into these selfies, but if it helps keep you h...
 (Total 53 words)
Besides eating in moderation, alcohol should be consumed in moderation as well. And I do agree with the article about exercising more, and involving oneself in the party-making. Someone once told me that if he ate a lot, at a buffet or a gathering, h...
 (Total 87 words)
This season calls us to become merry and enjoy lifes goodness! Along with it, feasts are coming in bundle everywhere. Alcohol, fatty foods and those with high glucose contents. Let us always find time to exercise to counterpart what may have accumula...
 (Total 62 words)