General
Sauna Bathing Can Help Reduce Risk Of Dementia, New Research Suggests

Sauna Bathing Can Help Reduce Risk Of Dementia, New Research Suggests

Shared by:

Visiting the sauna regularly can reduce the risk of dementia, according to a recent study by the University of Eastern Finland. The effects of sauna bathing on the risk of Alzheimer's disease and other forms of

healthscienceandtechnology.com

19 Dec 2016 - General

It is a viable argument that sauna can induce vasodialtion due to the warm temperature's effect. I feel that it is still too premature to state that sauna can indeed ward off memory problems that are related to ageing. I hope that this possible b...
 (Total 65 words)
Finnish sauna states history from 16 century where finland people bath for relaxing purpose with their family members or beloved members at least one time in week especially on saturday. It takes at least 2 hours recommended for effective bath so it ...
 (Total 78 words)
This all sounds good, but having sauna baths 4-7 times a week here in developing countries like ours isn’t really that feasible. For one, such baths aren’t really accessible. Two, they are expensive as they may only be found in spas and similar facil...
 (Total 82 words)
Fedelic Ashish Toppo Thanks for the information. And I guess they are very expensive too right? We also have sauna baths at five star restaurants and luxury spas, but only a small percentag...
 (Total 60 words)
"sense of well-being and relaxation experienced during sauna bathing can help reduce risk of dementia."- so probably not only sauna perse can reduce the risk of dementia. We can throw in other relaxation activities like yoga in that as dail...
 (Total 61 words)
This sounds good new to each and everyone! Though the article states that the information isn't that sufficient enough to directly explain how it affects to lessen the risk, still a benefit for all of us. Having sauna in the Philippines isn't...
 (Total 78 words)
This is a interesting finding.As the normal dictum goes, correlation does not equal causation. I would be curious to find out what type of con founders have they managed to removed from the study and the mechanisms which they suggest to aid in the c...
 (Total 70 words)
This is an interesting finding, but I'm not sure how valuable a thing it would be to the general population because sauna bathing is not affordable to the majority of my country. For us here, there are only a few places that have this facility an...
 (Total 60 words)
If the result of this study had a strong influence of their respondents' well being then, having sauna bath 4-7 times a week is not bad at all. However, Further studies are needed to look further into the association between sauna bathing and mem...
 (Total 91 words)