General
Pregnancy Affects Women’s Brain For At Least Two Years, Says Study

Pregnancy Affects Women’s Brain For At Least Two Years, Says Study

Shared by:

During pregnancy women undergo significant brain remodeling that persists for at least two years after birth. The study also offers preliminary evidence that this remodeling may play a role in helping women transition into motherhood. Based

healthscienceandtechnology.com

21 Dec 2016 - General

The article highlights a research study of the changes in brain during pregnancy. Yes, definitely pregnancy can come with lot of changes occurring in a women's body. I have even heard of post-partum depression. ...
 (Total 64 words)
It is very true that pregnant women undergo certain changes in their brain during pregnancy. I have observed that during pregnancy and after delivery there is some sort of depressive episodes that affect women's health greatly. if the women cope ...
 (Total 61 words)
These changes in brain function is certainly evident in pregnant women. Women show significant personality changes after childbirth. They become responsible, sensitive and very caring towards their children. And the other known phenomenon is the incr...
 (Total 65 words)
I actually believe in the saying, "Mother knows best." They are the ones who never stop encouraging us. Making us fulfill our dreams and supports us in any way. They are the person who got a big heart to forgive and understand the needs o...
 (Total 71 words)
In the current study, the researchers acknowledge that they do not know exactly which kind of brain tissue pregnancy prunes. But they do see the volume reduction in regions of the brain that plays a key role in social functioning as a change that sha...
 (Total 54 words)