General
Singapore's third national blueprint for the disabled calls for dedicated office

Singapore's third national blueprint for the disabled calls for dedicated office

Shared by:

Singapore’s Enabling Masterplan 2017-2021 calls for the set up of a dedicated office comprising relevant government agencies, to coordinate various initiatives to meet the needs of disabled people.

today.mims.com

22 Dec 2016 - General

Thank you, Chih Chiang Nieh. Autism related flag day in your University is very appreciating and there is a need of such campaigns and programs for the support of disabilities and mental i...
 (Total 33 words)
As for policy-making, I hope that an issue that can be addressed is the life of autistic individuals upon graduation from local educational institutions. Individuals with mild autism can go out to the workforce to work, but individuals with more seve...
 (Total 65 words)
My university supports St Andrew's Autism Centre for Flag every year. Flag Day is a programme in Singapore where university students of each faculty raise funds for a beneficiary of their choice. However, to us, it's not just about raising fu...
 (Total 65 words)
I am extremely glad to read such news. In the past, policies were less geared towards aiding people with disabilities. But recently, there have been numerous initiatives and events to raise awareness about disabilities. The article mentioned an incre...
 (Total 59 words)
Singapore is well known for its excellent and world-class health care system and a good thing is that it is continuously struggling to make it more and more better. Now the panel of expert panel calls for the setup of a dedicated office to coordinate...
 (Total 56 words)