General
Doctors: some ways to spend your free time

Doctors: some ways to spend your free time

Shared by:

There never seem to be enough time in the medical field. Doctors frequently work long hours and sacrifice their sleep and health for their patients, rarely having enough time for themselves or their families. However, some doctors not only manage to find a balance between professional and personal life, but have also maximised their free time to help make the world a better place.

today.mims.com

22 Dec 2016 - General

The author descriptive professional way while being useful to career. One can try what they like to do in their free time like shopping, movies or roaming,etc. I prefer to sleep and eat when I am free. If more time is there I use to go outside with m...
 (Total 69 words)
Mahmoud AbdelAziz it is a great tips to be followed, i totally agree that time should be managed and organized to find a free time for you daily doing what you want far from responsibilitie...
 (Total 68 words)
Free time is hard to find in the medical field when someone is employed in health care settings especially. Teaching profession for a medical student is good enough to get free time. Whenever you find the free time you must spend it in accordance wit...
 (Total 66 words)
Doctors have a busy schedule and finding time for oneself and utilising that in the activities that one loves to do is essential for both, professional as well as personal life. The ideas mentioned in this article are really great. Volunteering for a...
 (Total 87 words)
All the above mentioned ways are good ways to spend one's free time by doing something meaningful as well. I have colleagues who volunteer for free health screening programmes or go to Cambodia to offer free health screenings to the less develope...
 (Total 85 words)
I guess one of the most precious things in doctors’ life is time whether free time or working time. The article suggests some ways to spend a productive free time. Besides the serious suggestions mentioned in the article, I would prefer occasionally ...
 (Total 71 words)