General
Play therapy is crucial for chronically ill kids

Play therapy is crucial for chronically ill kids

Shared by:

Kythe Foundation, Inc. advocates for the Child Life Program which highlights the importance of play therapy in children that are chronically ill.

today.mims.com

23 Dec 2016 - General

I admire what Kythe Foundation has been doing and I have witnessed heir advocacy during my internship as a medical technologist a few years ago. They had plenty of volunteers who visited cancer wards in the institute where I had my internship at, and...
 (Total 99 words)
HAving a chronic disease that makes one suffer for months is a very difficult situation for anyone to have. Children have the most effects of these chronic illnesses because it is a lot for them to take in. It is important as physicians to make sure ...
 (Total 61 words)
Heena Pohani I think you have seen movie Taare Zameen Par, where boy not interested in school encouraged by his teacher then who did wonders. I just recollected movie from your reply. In co...
 (Total 70 words)
Chronically ill patients, especially the children may suffer from psychological problems like lack of interest in daily activities, dullness or sadness, and even depression may be prevalent in such patients. Emotional support is essential for such pa...
 (Total 64 words)