General
Exclusive: Toxic cosmetics killing Malaysians [VIDEO]

Exclusive: Toxic cosmetics killing Malaysians [VIDEO]

Shared by:

KUALA LUMPUR: MILLIONS of Malaysians driving the more than RM2 billion a year, small-medium scale cosmetics industry are unknowingly putting themselves at huge risk with beauty products that can kill.

www.nst.com.my

23 Dec 2016 - General

As far as i know plenty of cheap products scattered around our region. Making this products cheap is one way of convincing people to buy it. However, the complications it causes is not worth it. Another struggle is we can't force everyone to avoi...
 (Total 71 words)
Marinelle Castro I am agreeing with you that branded cosmetics might cause complications and moreover cosmetics are not regulating well. Face Washes and cleansing creams are better way rath...
 (Total 37 words)
Consumers should be educated regarding this matter because a lot of women buy cheap cosmetics since it is not a financial priority. Personally, I think that cosmetics should be used sensibly because too much of it actually creates more problems. In f...
 (Total 72 words)
Theekshana Abayawickrama Poor people and greed people preferring cheap medicines and reasons behind well we know. We should not play with our life with cheap substandard drugs. They can dama...
 (Total 37 words)
There are instances where we look for cheap stuff. One can look for a cheap sofa. Or cheap clothes to wear. Or even cheap food. But we should not put our health at risk by turning to drugs that come as cheap. Cheap medicines are cheap because they la...
 (Total 50 words)
Cheap products should always be avoided, especially if they are not from a trusted brand. Fast results are attractive to anyone looking for a beauty solution, however, we should not be naive enough to believe in such business gimmicks. Our health is ...
 (Total 68 words)
Toxic cosmetics killing Malaysians with Cheap cosmetics, some believed to be counterfeit products that supposedly offer miraculous results almost overnight, can contribute to a spike in chronic illnesses, including cancer, acute kidney failure or ev...
 (Total 42 words)