General
Dr. Mom: How do female doctors balance family during holidays?

Dr. Mom: How do female doctors balance family during holidays?

Shared by:

To help get into the festive spirit, MNT have spoken with two female physicians about the challenges and rewards of working during the holidays.

www.medicalnewstoday.com

23 Dec 2016 - General

Theekshana Abayawickrama women being healthcare professional has double duty to support both family and profession. I appreciate the mothers who are healthcare professionals as well. Thank y...
 (Total 27 words)
I have friends who are both mothers and doctors and based on what I have gathered from them, having an understanding husband or partner, is crucial to balancing the profession and family life. This is especially true for resident trainees who do not ...
 (Total 84 words)
Being a doctor is particularly challenging for women, because they have so many things to be worried about. Work, children, husband, other family members. It is a very tough task to balance all of these things at once. The vacation times can be extra...
 (Total 60 words)
It is very difficult for Doctors who are mother to manage holidays and balance the family and profession. As Christmas holidays and winter vocations are very near so it is a time for mothers to set a plan and manage the time where neither family is c...
 (Total 55 words)