General
How Powdered Blood Could Revolutionize Medicine

How Powdered Blood Could Revolutionize Medicine

Shared by:

Artificial blood may become a reality in the future

time.com

23 Dec 2016 - General

This is an attractive option, but I am concerned about the cost. If this is expensive, then I am certain that most doctors will stilll go for blood products. Also, the safe use of this product remains to be established and studied. I hope that a chea...
 (Total 61 words)
Finding a substitute for human blood has been a struggle scientists have constantly been in for many decades. For so long, the only suitable replacement for blood loss has been human blood from another donor. It is not a very easy task to find blood ...
 (Total 77 words)
Thanks for sharing this article Afaque Ali . The manufacturing of this product is quite complex, I would suggest that anyone who wants to know the manufacturing the product visit the origin...
 (Total 64 words)
I can say it is being an revolution in the field of medicine. Blood is an important constituent of body and the carrier of all things with out no life exists. Artificial blood is an emerging concept in the field of medicine for life saving constituen...
 (Total 87 words)
In medical school I use to run campaigns for blood donation and I know how hard it is to collect blood for a patient specially in communities where blood donation is not a communal or systematic trend. Artificial blood will be a historical event for ...
 (Total 47 words)