General
Facebook lurking makes you miserable, says study - BBC News

Facebook lurking makes you miserable, says study - BBC News

Shared by:

Spending too long on social media is likely to cause envy and dissatisfaction, suggests a study.

www.bbc.com

24 Dec 2016 - General

ah social media lurking. I would usually term this as "trolling" but lurking works just as well. Definitely what is posted on social is a unrealistic comparison. People just post the pretty part of their lives. They show small glimpses of s...
 (Total 88 words)
Marinelle Castro
I totally believe that everything in this life is a double edged weapon having its good and bad impacts.
Social media is for sure a great way to connect the whole ...
 (Total 89 words)
I find that it's a great waste of time to scroll through social media sometimes, it is entertaining to see a cute video your friend just shared, but often we get addicted to just scrolling aimlessly page after page. Feelings of envy are inevitabl...
 (Total 78 words)
This is the reason why my significant other kept on influencing me not to be hooked on my social media accounts. Compared to previous years, i am really hooked into this social sites. I can see how this act changes me in managing my time with faceboo...
 (Total 67 words)
Few of my friends already shared that using Facebook lowered their self esteem so they don't go on Facebook as often as they used to be. I couldn't agree more to this study and I myself had deactivated my social media accounts for awhile just...
 (Total 65 words)
I've read several studies linking negative emotions and social media. I think that people should sensibly use Facebook, or other similar social sites to prevent feeling envious about other people's lives. People must also realize that spendin...
 (Total 99 words)