General
7 serial killers who were nurses

7 serial killers who were nurses

Shared by:

While it is known that medical errors can cause the death of patients, the frightening truth is that, sometimes, such “errors” may not be accidental.

today.mims.com

27 Dec 2016 - General

I am agreeing with all of you that maximum cases are resulted out due to mental illness of nurses. I have also observed such cases in Pakistan where nurses either kill the infant or steal him/her only to get money from the second party. Administratio...
 (Total 58 words)
Like what Mark Edmon Tan said, it is highly likely that these healthcare professionals were suffering from a mental illness. However, this article is also a reminder for all of us that suc...
 (Total 68 words)
I agree with Dc Mark Edmon Tan . They are not in their sound mind to do such things with their patients. Unbelievable. They are the ones who needed treatment and management. Not those poor ...
 (Total 71 words)
Knowledge should empower us to help others instead of the opposite. The case that stuck with me the most would be the last one. The nurse killed patient's whose healths were critical to ease their suffering. It was done out of good will but by th...
 (Total 73 words)
This is indeed a frightening truth. Nurses who are seen as a caregiver, on whom the patients rely, can be a killer can be really frightening. This article highlights the criminal cases in which the nurses who were serial killers were responsible for ...
 (Total 85 words)
It was agonizing to browse through the list of perpetrators and their despicable actions. It would have to be noted that all of them either had psychiatric disorders (i.e. inducing health issues so one can step in and flaunt that he knows what he is ...
 (Total 68 words)
While it is known that medical errors can cause the death of patients, the frightening truth is that, sometimes, such “errors” may not be accidental. Here we list a few terrifying examples of serial killer nurses. This is to aware for what happening ...
 (Total 46 words)