General
MOH: Faulty ceiling light capacitor cause of deadly Sultanah Aminah Hospital fire
 

MOH: Faulty ceiling light capacitor cause of deadly Sultanah Aminah Hospital fire

Shared by:

 
The full report of the fire that took place in Sultanah Aminah Hospital has been received by Malaysia’s Ministry of Health, with the cause of the fire identified to be a burnt capacitor in a ceiling light.
 
today.mims.com
 
28 Dec 2016 - General
 
The deadly fire that broke out in the intensive care unit of Sultanah Aminah Hospital (HSA) and claimed the lives of six patients in October was caused by a faulty capacitor in one of the ceiling lights, disclosed Health Minister Datuk Seri S. Subram...
 (Total 44 words)