General
The 10 Cardinal Sins Doctors Should Never Commit

The 10 Cardinal Sins Doctors Should Never Commit

Shared by:

We know doctor jobs are stressful.    But please don’t get brainwashed into developing new bad habits.  We put together a list of the top 10 sins we should all avoid committing as physicians…

www.doctorcpr.com

28 Dec 2016 - General

The last statement of the article is very striking. None of theses sins are worth putting your hard-earned medical jobs on the line. It takes a lot of investment and hard work to develop a pharmacist or any other health care professional. But these s...
 (Total 99 words)
Wearing our white duty uniforms, we should wear it with pride and dignity. We should project a good behaviour in our community. Common problem is actually smoking and binge drinking. I guess most of healthcare professionals are guilty of this especia...
 (Total 93 words)
This image itself made me shocked when I saw it because that cigarette kills the white coat and the stethoscope. I think smoking and drinking are not suitable for doctors. In a country like Sri Lanka, the general public expects much from the doctors ...
 (Total 54 words)
This article is applicable to everyone in the healthcare profession. We must value our dignity and credibility in the field of medicine as patients view as role models in terms of health. Looking the part and acting the part are necessary for a long ...
 (Total 60 words)