General
Man born without a hand receives world’s first hand transplant

Man born without a hand receives world’s first hand transplant

Shared by:

Surgeons in Poland were able to transplant a donor hand on to a 32-year-old man who was born without one. The surgery is said to be the first of its kind in the world on a person who did not have the limb to begin with.

today.mims.com

28 Dec 2016 - General

Wow! I didn’t know even limbs could be donated and transplanted! This truly marks a big medical achievement! Additionally, the story about bionics and 3D printing being able to provide a hand to a little boy is truly one of the best Christmas gifts t...
 (Total 73 words)
I agree with you Tahira Nawaz it is indeed a very big medical achievement. This kind of work will drag more attention on organ donation especially from the deceased. What makes this case v...
 (Total 79 words)
Rare diseases and congenital abnormalities are very difficult to treat and advancements in the field of health and technology, especially related to organ transplants have greatly assisted the treatment of such disorders. The article mentions the cas...
 (Total 82 words)
It is again greatest achievement in the medical field and I congratulate the team of Doctors whose efforts has ended the disability of man. It is very hard to live without hand but now he has both hands and he is the first man in the world who has tr...
 (Total 66 words)