General
Consistently enjoying life could make you live longer

Consistently enjoying life could make you live longer

Shared by:

Researchers may have unlocked the solution of how to live longer. The key to longer life may lie with how much people enjoy themselves.

www.medicalnewstoday.com

28 Dec 2016 - General

I totally agree with consistently enjoying life. But unfortunately in this day and era, enjoying life will require money and time. We have to work quite long hours, especially as healthcare workers, so striking this balance is important, but easier s...
 (Total 58 words)
I definitely agree that enjoying life takes away one of the silent killers - stress. It is prudent to point out that enjoying our lives should be on a daily basis. It means that we must take a more positive approach to what we are doing. Doing simple...
 (Total 78 words)
This gives us all the more reason to take a break or go on a vacation every once in a while! Haha! I think these finding coincide with other findings where people who ahve a more optimistiv output in life gnerally live linger than their counterparts ...
 (Total 65 words)
"Experiencing repeated high levels of enjoyment in life may help you to live longer."- It's like that old saying, "People who laugh (or smile) often live longer." That is true as decreasing your levels of stress leads to lesse...
 (Total 102 words)
Living a happy and contended life can have a positive effect on the body and may allow the person to live longer. Many studies have shown that most of the medical diseases are psychosomatic and enjoying the life and living it to the fullest may help ...
 (Total 71 words)
Happiness is a key to healthy life. Enjoying small happy moments of life can make you more healthier. Stress is inevitable. But changing the attitude towards stress and keeping a cool heart and relaxed mind even during stress will keep you away fr...
 (Total 64 words)
I would add that a quarter of surveyees stated that they found no enjoyment in life. Perhaps this can be increased by involving these adults in community social activities or even sending volunteers and berfrienders to their house. Sometimes, having ...
 (Total 51 words)
It is the best and the most effective recipe for happy, healthy and long life. It is true that you cannot buy happiness and healthy life with money rather you can cure your diseases with medication. But the secret behind happy and healthy life is the...
 (Total 57 words)