General
4 leadership skills every young pharmacist should master

4 leadership skills every young pharmacist should master

Shared by:

Leadership skills may not be a priority in the to-do-list of many young pharmacists unless they are called on to lead under exceptional circumstances. Nonetheless, the idea of learning about leadership should not be limited to those who see themselves as future leaders, but for all members of the profession.

today.mims.com

29 Dec 2016 - General

These are excellent qualities in leadership, and yes, I do agree that it is relevant to every profession. I’d like to add also that great leaders should also have a high EQ or Emotional quotient, allowing them to more easily interact and “read” the p...
 (Total 55 words)
Becoming a leader of the team is one of the challenging part. One must have a good qualities e.g he or she can accept suggestions coming from his or her member, open for constructive criticisms, he or she must be approachable, and must know how to ha...
 (Total 81 words)
I think that these leadership skills apply to every healthcare professional. Communication skills are important in order to make work-related processes more efficient for delivery of quality health care services. With regards to forward thinking, thi...
 (Total 65 words)
Mahmoud AbdelAziz leadership skills in addition to communication skills are very important to be studied not only pharmacists but anyone in any field.
They enhance the personality and m...
 (Total 55 words)
Leadership qualities should be exercised not only by pharmacist, but also by doctors and other healthcare professionals. The article focusses mainly on pharmacists and definitely the skills mentioned in the post will help any young, buddy pharmacist ...
 (Total 70 words)
They say, leaders are born and not made. In order to become a good leader, you should also be a good listener and be a good example to your people. Must have a strong command to influence your people and must have a character. For some, this might be...
 (Total 74 words)
These leadership tips are very important for all healthcare professionals not only pharmacists. Healthcare field is primarily based on team work. Every member of these teams needs to develop some leadership skills. Pharmacists for example need to be ...
 (Total 62 words)