General
3 classics for the healthcare professionals

3 classics for the healthcare professionals

Shared by:

As the year winds down, thoughts of relaxation and unwinding are bound to move to the forefront of everyone's minds - including healthcare professionals. One of the most popular means is via movies/television/documentaries - and one can't go wrong with the classics! Here are three classics to seriously consider:

today.mims.com

29 Dec 2016 - General

Never heard any of these movies who turned out to be goodies of all time. The only medically related movie that I've watched that I can remember would be AWAKE, it was a story about being half awake during the entire procedure of having the heart...
 (Total 68 words)
Well those are movies I haven't watched but I definitely has seen the scenario for People Will Talk quite often. I don't think that it should be labeled as scandalous when the situation is with post-graduates (as compared to undergraduates as...
 (Total 77 words)
Would have been nice if the titles also had a download link next to it.
Marinelle Castro Found the following 2 movies on youtube. The videos are not very good quality. 480p maximum. bu...
 (Total 54 words)
Does anybody know where I can download these movies? I think its a great list and honestly, I have never seen any of these films. Since Christmas vacation started, I have caught up with watching some television series and movies that I have missed ou...
 (Total 65 words)
I think it is normal for healthcare professionals to like movies related to their careers, for it is familiar and relatable. I think the fun thing is to spot the inconsistencies in films that feature doctors, like medical misconceptions (if there are...
 (Total 52 words)
I think it is normal for healthcare professionals to like movies related to their careers, for it is familiar and relatable. I think the fun thing is to spot the inconsistencies in films that feature doctors, like medical misconceptions (if there are...
 (Total 52 words)
Different type of professions seem to prefer certain type of shows; arts or language professionals prefer dramas, romantic comedies or sci-fi while the regular office workers seem to enjoy action movies the most. Hence, there are certain movies certa...
 (Total 46 words)