General
MOH Malaysia to verify APC of doctor who performed botched circumcision

MOH Malaysia to verify APC of doctor who performed botched circumcision

Shared by:

The Health Ministry is probing into the licensing status of the private family clinic, following the incident where a doctor accidentally sliced of the glans penis of a 10-year-old boy in a circumcision.

today.mims.com

29 Dec 2016 - General

I agree with you all Marinelle Castro and Theekshana Abayawickrama that this should have never happened especially with the long...
 (Total 66 words)
Again, circumcision is a very simple procedure that may lead to a disastrous accident. This may create trauma to the innocent victim. In the Philippines, even "quak doctors" perfom circumcision in far flung places but still it turned out ve...
 (Total 80 words)
Circumcision is such a straightforward and simple surgery. There are at least 5 circumcision every week in the unit that I work and the worst complication that I have encountered is an infected hematoma. I am also lost with the same question. How cou...
 (Total 54 words)
Mahmoud AbdelAziz I agree that circumcision is a very simple procedure and I am actually wondering, how can a physician with 21 years of clinical experience make such a grave mistake. In o...
 (Total 66 words)
I feel very sorry for that poor boy to have such terrible experience. Male circumcision is a simple and safe procedure that is not supposed to complicate like this case. If there are any anomalies or difficulties they should be referred to a more qua...
 (Total 71 words)