General
A look at 5 unfortunate patients who ended up victims of medical malpractice

A look at 5 unfortunate patients who ended up victims of medical malpractice

Shared by:

Medical malpractice has been much discussed, but today we take a look at this issue from the other side of the fence, addressing the patients - or rather, the victims of this unfortunate medical reality.

today.mims.com

30 Dec 2016 - General

The case of Kim Tutt made the largest impression on me. Due to a wrong diagnosis, like a mix up of X rays in the lab, she had to undergo 5 surgeries and worse still live with disabilities. Doctors must realise that any mistake they make may leave a l...
 (Total 70 words)
Hearing the negligence made patients deaths sounds bad for our healthcare professionals right. I witnessed a case like no.5. A mother and fetal baby died because of negligence of nurses in maternity ward. I feel very sad after seeing this type of new...
 (Total 60 words)
Oh goodness! All cases are absolutely shocking! All of this cases could have been avoided if all of those healthcare professionals are vigilant and keen in performing their procedures. What a bad fortune! This is a legitimate cases that is really hap...
 (Total 70 words)
These are horrifying stories over time in the medical field. This can be avoidable only if we are cautious and meticulous enough in checking and counter checking with another colleague of the things we aren't sure about. Again as what I've sa...
 (Total 74 words)
Yes I agree with you all on how blatantly serious these malpractices are. Tahira Nawaz Jennifer Winter ...
 (Total 73 words)
Mahmoud AbdelAziz
I'm very shocked after reading this article, it is not just malpractice, the are a crimes that should be restricted by setting very aggressive actions to whoever ...
 (Total 65 words)
It is very sad that the profession which is believed to gives life and treat the patient can also take the life of a patient. Medical malpractice is a serious crime and both, the public and the government of a country should work hand in hand to elim...
 (Total 78 words)
wow. When you read such titles you first go in reading with an open mind and try to look at it from all angles but the cross-contamination specimen and removing an ovary instead of an appendix is just unbelievable. The appendix ovary one more so actu...
 (Total 91 words)
We must not ignore the patient point of view when we medical malpractice. It is true that medical malpractices are raised mainly due to malpractice of medical professionals but patients are real victim who suffer it and very hardly survive such as th...
 (Total 58 words)