General
Chronicles of a Med Student: Embracing Change - Student Doctor Network

Chronicles of a Med Student: Embracing Change - Student Doctor Network

Shared by:

Student Doctor Network Chronicles of a Med Student: Embracing Change Post

www.studentdoctor.net

30 Dec 2016 - General

Jennifer Winter Yeah totally! Medical school has changed me in ways that I never thought would be possible. The leap from high school to medical school was like jumping from a bicycle to a ...
 (Total 83 words)
Mark Edmon Tan Oh the mounds of study materials. I remember all the piles of photocopies. haha Good times indeed. It definitely gets harder but I feel that with all that we went through, st...
 (Total 70 words)
Thank you for tagging me along Jennifer Winter. Probably the hardest part of being a medical student is adapting to the volume of study materials. It gets harder when one accelerates to the...
 (Total 65 words)
Chih Chiang Nieh yes medicine is not as gloomy as it seems to be. It only becomes so if you do not have the passion for it. I love learning and have always loved science so the having to r...
 (Total 75 words)
Mahmoud AbdelAziz Yes the challenges are countless. On the note of not having many friends outside medical school I completely understand what you mean. I do although have many friends outs...
 (Total 80 words)
now the link works. “what could have gone differently?", “how can I use every single resource possible in the shortest amount of time?”, type A personalities (can totally relate to that) and realizing that medical school definitely changed us al...
 (Total 74 words)
Medical school has been memorable for me. I believe that besides the grind of studying and intense cramming before the examinations, the friendships made are definitely memorable. It is not as gloomy as it seems and one should not focus too much on t...
 (Total 74 words)
However, there are indeed some downsides Afaque Ali Jennifer Winter . I have to admit that being in the medical school had made...
 (Total 67 words)
Oh! this brings back tremendous amounts of memories. Medical school has been a pivotal changing period in my life with no any doubt. Despite the very long years full of difficulties and hardships, I believe medical school had taught me many good thin...
 (Total 75 words)
The link to this is unfortunately down or broken. This would be interesting to read though as although medical students have similar experiences they also have different takes on how to handle situations. I loved medical school. It was a great experi...
 (Total 50 words)