General
Chronicles of a Med Student: Embracing Change - Student Doctor Network

Chronicles of a Med Student: Embracing Change - Student Doctor Network

Shared by:

Student Doctor Network Chronicles of a Med Student: Embracing Change Post

www.studentdoctor.net

30 Dec 2016 - General

Jennifer Winter Yeah totally! Medical school has changed me in ways that I never thought would be possible. The leap from high school to medical school was like jumping from a bicycle to a supersonic jet. The first few months were unbelievably hard, and then things started to come along and at last 5 years had been spent. But there is still one thing that medical school could not change in me. My diet! eating he...
 (Total 83 words)
Mahmoud AbdelAziz Yes the challenges are countless. On the note of not having many friends outside medical school I completely understand what you mean. I do although have many friends outside our bubble but in medical school I didn't have much time to spend with them. Maybe on the occasional birthday but even on my own birthday once I was falling asleep and my friends had to leave early. This cycle repeats w...
 (Total 80 words)
However, there are indeed some downsides Afaque Ali Jennifer Winter . I have to admit that being in the medical school had made me unable to enjoy life the way I used to before enrolling to university. It has become very unlikely to have friends outside the medical territory. Having to read huge amounts of academic books had made...
 (Total 67 words)
Wouldn't you agree Theekshana Abayawickrama Marinelle Castro Mark Edmon Tan Ziwei Xie. Anything you two would like to share in your medical school journey ...
 (Total 30 words)