General
Eye care

Eye care

Shared by:

Sharing is caring!FacebookTwitterGoogle+PinterestEye Care for Computer Users~ Computers have become indispensable in work place. Professionals spend more time working at computer workstations. The combination of fixed and constrained body postures, work overload and unsuitable workstatio ns can lead to health problems like aches and pains in the shoulders, forearm, wrist, hand, back & neck pain …

www.meddybear.net

30 Dec 2016 - General

Thank you for this useful post. Eye strain or back pains are common problems for office workers, since they have to be at the laptops typing away all day. I feel that long-term contact lens users indeed should use eyedrops or more moisturising contac...
 (Total 62 words)
Great tips! Especially in today’s world where many of us can’t live without a computer, a lot of eye strain and headaches may actually be caused by too much screen time. Since my work involves a lot of time in front of my laptop, these tips are a gre...
 (Total 50 words)
I actually have this problem where sometimes due to blank stare i tend to forgot to blink my eyes. There are times too whenever i am playing with my favorite character at ps3 i am not aware that i am actually not blinking at all. The only time that i...
 (Total 105 words)
Exactly Jennifer Winter it is very necessary to take care of your eyes especially if you are using screen most of the day. Screen light and rays decreases the blinking rate of eyes therefor...
 (Total 61 words)
just reading this while on my laptop reminds me to put eyedrops more often. Though I spend lesser time on my laptop during the day the mere daily strain on my eyes is a reminder to take care of them more. It would be good as well for people to have a...
 (Total 64 words)