General
5 “doctors” who never were

5 “doctors” who never were

Shared by:

If you thought Leonardo DiCaprio’s con-artist character in the movie, Catch Me If You Can, was far-fetched – think again. In this article, we take a look at five individuals who successfully masqueraded as qualified doctors.

today.mims.com

31 Dec 2016 - General

What comes into their mind to act like one of those license medical practitioners? This is an insane idea! Instead of helping other people, they just caused harm to their patients. This is considered one of the worst case that can happen in medical s...
 (Total 65 words)
Though imitation is the best form of flattery, it is still very wrong to pretend being a doctor without the right training and certifications. Sure, some of them did not harm any patients, but still, the risks of them causing great harm and even fata...
 (Total 72 words)
Wow! The mentioned cases in the article are definitely unbelievable. I honestly thought that the Leonardo role in the Movie “catch me if you can” was a total fiction character. I was apparently wrong. Reality has never failed to shock us in every pos...
 (Total 58 words)
This is totally wrong! And seeing the number of years of sentence isn't enough at all for the act. You people have pretended to be a skilled person hoping to help people but in reality, adding more injury to the afflicted. I wonder it took a long...
 (Total 59 words)
Well despite that others not having caused harm it is still not acceptable to be fraudulent. Pretending to be something your not and deceiving people is not a good thing. If they really want to make a difference do so without lying and do it the righ...
 (Total 48 words)