General
PH: 10 million condoms ready for distribution

PH: 10 million condoms ready for distribution

Shared by:

In addition to 10 million condoms up for distribution to the public next year especially in schools, the Department of Health is set to buy more condoms worth between PhP50M to PhP100M for its war against HIV/AIDS.

today.mims.com

31 Dec 2016 - General

Giving out condoms in schools? In what level or year? I hope not in highschool students. I think instead of investing in condoms why not invest on sex education. Proper awareness to each students must be the highlight. Where they can dessiminate list...
 (Total 80 words)
This would again be the influence of Western culture, as I think thsi is the same method used in the US where thy distribute condoms in schools!! I think sex education, and not merely the use of condoms, should be the primary way of trying to do our ...
 (Total 54 words)
I wonder if the government is planning to spend this amount of money on condoms in schools then how much money is spent on the educational process itself. And what is the actual purpose of schools after all?!! I really wonder what the legal age is in...
 (Total 54 words)
The fact that these condoms are to be distributed in schools is pretty alarming to me. Shows how much the current young generation has changed. I remember during the time that I Went to school, kids hardly ever had romantic relationships yet alone se...
 (Total 57 words)
Wow! This is a huge amount of money for condom use, really! Though we are living in a catholic community and this is subject for a disapproval from the church, really this is reality. Proper counseling, information dessimination and parental guidance...
 (Total 80 words)