General
Female physicians told to get out of the way during emergencies as patients nearly die

Female physicians told to get out of the way during emergencies as patients nearly die

Shared by:

Tamika Cross joins a long list of female physicians who have experienced the same discrimination. Meet a few of these doctors below.

www.kevinmd.com

31 Dec 2016 - General

I might say yes and no both. This statement is somewhat correct I think because ladies usually get some more extra time to get ready for a journey even if it is an emergency. But not all the ladies. I think that when it is an emergency the doctors wo...
 (Total 61 words)
Well that is sexism and racism all mashed together at its finest. I had an experience in helping a passenger on an international flight but had not issue when I identified myself as a doctor. I was even dressed in a concert shirt with a skull and chu...
 (Total 123 words)
Unbelievable! Why is it that this flight steward was hired? Where's her manner? This is an emergency case. Anything can happen in just a blink of an eye. Every second count and the life of their passenger is at risk. This kind of treatment should...
 (Total 81 words)