General
What CME isn't doing today to align and empower patient outcomes

What CME isn't doing today to align and empower patient outcomes

Shared by:

Only when we align our knowledge and participate in shared decision making can we truly do our best for patients and allow them to make the best decisions.

www.kevinmd.com

31 Dec 2016 - General

CME has been a new trend in the world of medicine. now you can also use just a good forum on the internet to earn CME credits. I think continuous medical education is important for the physician. I have seen many physicians putting up years of practi...
 (Total 104 words)
In the Philippines, CME is ensured through quarterly, midyear, and annual conventions from the different specialty societies. For those who practice as general practitioners, they can further their medical knowledge by joining component societies (ev...
 (Total 174 words)
Continuous medical development I cant imagine that all over the doctors are practising. Doctors are so busy with their patients, personal and other professional activities. Whenever an opportunity comes we should not leave that , we should grab it fo...
 (Total 66 words)
CME or CPD, Continuing Professional Development as I know it, is not a new trend to me since I started in UK. Every health professionals are encouraged to engage in learning activities to develop and be up to date with their medical knowledge and ski...
 (Total 149 words)
Continuing medical education has been the new trend for for everyone in the healthcare profession. Living in a competetive oworld by now, we all need to be fully equipped with knowledge and skills. In my opinion, overall this has a positive impact in...
 (Total 113 words)