General
Eighteen 'healthy habits' you should give up in 2017

Eighteen 'healthy habits' you should give up in 2017

Shared by:

We all have them — habits we think are healthy because we heard them somewhere on the news or from a health-conscious friend. And no matter how much we hate them, we just keep doing them because we think they're good for us. Take using BMI to tell whether you're a healthy weight. Is it really the best measure of fitness? Or taking a daily multivitamin. Healthy habit or a little bit of nonsense? The answers to these questions might surprise you. Using a standing desk

www.independent.co.uk

1 Jan 2017 - General

Thank you for discussing the flossing and now I am agreed with both of you Marinelle Castro and Heena Pohani that flossing has m...
 (Total 25 words)
Marinelle Castro I am also surprised to read this that flossing is not effective. I did some research but didn't find any supporting facts for the statement mentioned in this article. I...
 (Total 76 words)
I am surprised at certain items that were mentioned in this article. Of particular note, I do not agree that people should stop flossing. According to dental recommendations that I have reviewed, flossing is recommended prior to brushing one's te...
 (Total 85 words)
Wow cracking the knuckles is apparently a good indicator of well-lubricated joints according to the article. I have to look into this more as we do not advocate cracking of the knuckles for the longest time due to its harmful effect on the joint. I a...
 (Total 76 words)
Some of the tips were amazing. It is true that sometimes we do exaggerated movements to follow those health regimens to keep the glow in us alive. However as being said in the article, we get to give up on doing those because they're sort of a my...
 (Total 80 words)
Well, before we knew it 2016 ended, and now we are in 2017. We have 365 days left to stay happy this year, and 365 days to make our lives healthier than the previous year. This article nicely points out some practices that we think increases our heal...
 (Total 52 words)
Now a days the consumption of fast food is rising and it always affects the good health . So cutting of fast food is also a better way to maintain good health. Drinking water much and consumption of natural feeds as possible as we can, will help to k...
 (Total 56 words)
I want to start my jog which was left 2 years back and now I am feeling tired at work. I want to start my jog but here in Hyderabad weather is too cool to woke up in morning even I am unable to woke up at 9 AM. I will start once the winter goes off. ...
 (Total 76 words)
Another interesting list to read through. I am very happy to read about MSG. I remember as a kid my 2nd grade teacher told us that MSG was bad and that the crystals can accumulate in our brains. So she taught us to ask waiters or waitresses if there ...
 (Total 75 words)
Happy New Year, to all members of community
As the New Year has been started many of us has planned about trying some new habits and quitting some old habits. This topic is also about quitting the healthy habits in 2017 that are not much healthy ...
 (Total 53 words)