General
Iron fish swimming its way to fight anaemia

Iron fish swimming its way to fight anaemia

Shared by:

In a battle to defeat high rates of iron-deficiency anaemia worldwide, scientists have invented an inexpensive and convenient solution – in the shape of a fish.

today.mims.com

2 Jan 2017 - General

It is obviously a new way to introduce iron deliciously in our foods. It is a great invention about which we are discussing by cooking. It is a great way to absorb iron. Iron tablets irritates gastrointestinal tract and causes GI upsets, some patient...
 (Total 69 words)
Mahmoud AbdelAziz anemia is a very common disease, children are always the first to experience it as they always attracted to candy and chips or skipping their meals to play .
It should...
 (Total 65 words)
It really is a very novel idea. Using a metal fish that one drops into their boiling dish not only put an end to the need of swallowing iron pills everyday. It also treats iron deficiency of the whole family at once. I think we should all promote thi...
 (Total 57 words)
I would definitely advocate for green leafy vegetables as well but not everyone like to eat them. Marinelle Castro Green vegetables in addition to other colored vegetables are full of meri...
 (Total 59 words)
That is a very innovative idea. However, I would still advocate consumption of green leafy vegetables, which are a rich source of iron. For groups that are susceptible to iron-deficiency anemia (women in the reproductive age group), additional servin...
 (Total 66 words)
Iron fish idea is very inspiring to combat the iron deficiency anemia that is being very common day by day. The reason behind low iron take is poor dietary habits and affordability to nutrient rich diet. People don’t like to take iron medication as w...
 (Total 58 words)
Anemias have been always a universal health problem. There are various reasons to develop anemia. The commonest reason is malnutrition, especially in low socioeconomic status populations. That is why the international health organizations are always...
 (Total 73 words)