General
Body Stretch-Flexibility Exercise For The Entire Body

Body Stretch-Flexibility Exercise For The Entire Body

Shared by:

Regular exercising is an important part of a healthy and fit lifestyle, however, you may be surprised to know that stretching your body is as important an aspect of an exercise regimen than the main

healthscienceandtechnology.com

2 Jan 2017 - General

When we live a less active life if we have to do something fast like running or something, we would feel some pain in the muscles. To prevent this happening, it is better if we can stretch the muscles of our body. This is the same thing the sportsmen...
 (Total 54 words)
I completely agree with Heena on her comment. Healthcare professionals are at high risk of developing musculoskeletal problems because of the number of hours we have to work standing or in odd positions, like when you are doing a surgery. It is very ...
 (Total 54 words)
By reading this article it reminded me to add yoga again into my weekly routine. Though my schedule doesn't allow me to this regularly their are short routines that I believe I could squeeze in daily. First step to getting healthy after all is co...
 (Total 51 words)
I agree that warm up exercises should be done prior to any body workout. In most workout routines that I have seen, a lot of fitness experts incorporate dynamic stretches prior to workouts. Static stretching of muscles that are not yet warmed up may ...
 (Total 62 words)
Healthcare professionals like dentists or nurses may be prone to occupational hazards like back pain, neck pain and others. Regular exercising helps to keep the body for. Whenever I exercise, I feel healthy and calm. Exercise also helps to release en...
 (Total 62 words)