General
10 near-forgotten diseases that are still very real threats – Part 1

10 near-forgotten diseases that are still very real threats – Part 1

Shared by:

In the first of this two-part special, we investigate some of the most neglected diseases in the world, several of which are more prevalent than you might expect.

today.mims.com

2 Jan 2017 - General

Mahmoud AbdelAziz itis a great article to be discussed as it remind us with the rare infectious diseases nowadays.
Such awareness campaigns and conferences should be held regulary to ma...
 (Total 65 words)
Well, these diseases are obviously not forgotten, but it is true that these diseases have become so uncommon that they do not come at once to our list of differential diagnosis. . During our times in medical school we were taught about each and every...
 (Total 62 words)
Definitely haven't forgotten about those diseases as tropical and infectious diseases are very well remembered here. I agree with Mahmoud AbdelAziz that Schistosomiasis is more common h...
 (Total 57 words)
I agree that these illnesses may be unfamiliar to young doctors nowadays because they are rarely seen in our region. Among the illnesses that were mentioned in the list, I only had a few encounters with patients harboring schistosomiasis infections. ...
 (Total 76 words)
Some of the diseases that have been forgotten as very few incidences are recorded, still pose a threat to the human dynasty. From the five diseases mentioned in this post, I am well aware of trachoma and food borne tramaediosis. The knowledge and met...
 (Total 70 words)
Infectious diseases have been always a grave threat for humans. The article spots light on 5 diseases we don’t discuss that much recently. However, they still exist and still potentially dangerous. These vicious diseases are usually parasitic. I am q...
 (Total 72 words)