General
Pharmacists: Residing and practising in a foreign land (Part I of III)

Pharmacists: Residing and practising in a foreign land (Part I of III)

Shared by:

In the 2015 annual report from the Singapore Pharmacy Council (SPC), there were 2757 pharmacists on the registry. Of the total number of pharmacists registered with the SPC, 199 (7.2%) were reported to be residing overseas. This is a slight decrease of 2.5% as compared to 204 in 2014. In this three-part-series, part I will give an overview of the immigration of pharmacists, and examine the pros and cons of practising as a pharmacist in a foreign land.

today.mims.com

2 Jan 2017 - General

Mahmoud AbdelAziz
It is your right whatever your work to search and choose the country you want to work in and you feel comforted in.
Residing in other countries than your home cou...
 (Total 58 words)
Regulations and laws differ greatly from country to another. A pharmacist can have extra authorization or less than their homeland. Not only pharmacists but also other healthcare professionals are highly likely to work overseas for some time during t...
 (Total 60 words)
In the annual report in 2015 from Singapore Pharmacy Council (SPC), there were 2757 pharmacists on the registry. Of the total number of pharmacists registered with the SPC, 199 (7.2%) were reported to be residing overseas. This is a slight decrease o...
 (Total 78 words)