General
6 healthcare workers who murdered their patients

6 healthcare workers who murdered their patients

Shared by:

From lethal overdoses to torture, some medical professionals throughout history have carried out the heinous act of killing their patients, colleagues or just members of the general public, and we may never truly know their motives. Here are six of the most notable.

today.mims.com

2 Jan 2017 - General

Very sad to read about all, now-a-days such cases are very few due to better patient services and complete systematic approaches for all health care professionals. Hidden cameras, use of computer and restriction of food items in the patient room can ...
 (Total 61 words)
Priscilla Mae Gobuyan I researched for any documentation of similar cases in our region, and so far I have not encountered any literature about a health care professional who committed sim...
 (Total 59 words)
Are these kind of practitioners still present at this time? If yes, then this is horrifying! I better not go and be hospitalized. Couldn't imagine that this kind of doing are even present, looks like they are somewhat in a demonic state. Or if yo...
 (Total 90 words)
It is actually very shocking to hear these stories. It is hard to believe that doctors who are trained to save lives would ever consider taking another life. I wonder what their motive was. It is possible that they were having psychiatrics problems w...
 (Total 53 words)
Healthcare workers’ job is to fix people’s health problems and save lives. Although healthcare sector is the last job to expect these kinds of criminals, unfortunately they exist from time to time and bring trouble for the whole medical society with ...
 (Total 72 words)
From all of the horrifying stories in this list it is only H.H. Holmes I have heard of. Definitely he amounted to the most number of murders amongst the 6 and I would not be surprised at all if there is any relation to Jack the Ripper. Michael Swango...
 (Total 87 words)
These are horrifying stories of healthcare workers who allegedly committed criminal acts while they are on duty. I think that these can be avoided of a routine psychiatric evaluation is being done for healthcare employees. For instance, prior to inte...
 (Total 58 words)