General
Private and public hospitals in Singapore: Doctors working together for better healthcare services

Private and public hospitals in Singapore: Doctors working together for better healthcare services

Shared by:

A common factor that divides all societies globally is the financial capacity of the people. Those who are higher up the socioeconomic scale have greater access to the best medical facilities, as compared to those who are at the lower rung of the socioeconomic ladder. How can public and private healthcare in Singapore work together to overcome this divide?

today.mims.com

3 Jan 2017 - General

The healthcare system of any country should be such that it gives equal opportunity of care to both, the rich and the poor. It is a great motivation that the healthcare facilities in Singapore are developing in such a positive way. In India, too, it ...
 (Total 88 words)
Everyday I hear very fascinating stories about the Singapore’s medical system in the MIMS community. :) Wish I also had such stories to share about Sri Lanka's health care system, but here most of the things the government does are total disappoi...
 (Total 64 words)
Madhubabu kaaja I do agree that this model as mentioned in the article will theoretically be good for the people, however, there has to been a great degree of regulatory oversight to prevent...
 (Total 60 words)
I think that the best healthcare systems serve the majority. Unfortunately, everywhere we go, the underprivileged always outnumbers the elite. Collaboration among health care professionals serving both private and public institutes to better existing...
 (Total 91 words)
This is a great feeling to hear both public and private hospitals working and sharing together for the best health care. The financial gaps between low income and disease criticality escape and even poor patient get benefited in my view. This collabo...
 (Total 61 words)