General
Who’s having the last laugh: Scientific journals or their readers?

Who’s having the last laugh: Scientific journals or their readers?

Shared by:

Scientific journals sometimes publish joke papers at the end of the year, but many believe them to be true and years later these papers are cited non-ironically.

today.mims.com

3 Jan 2017 - General

Although this assessment is tough but we have to find out the credibility of journals before following them. Thank you Mark Edmon Tan , ...
 (Total 29 words)
I agree with everyone that creative journals should not be published in the same site as scientific journals. It is unfair for both the author and readers. More importantly, we have to practice appraising journals that we read to ensure that this is ...
 (Total 68 words)
It is unfair to use titles like this in my view. This is last laugh for both readers and scientific publishers. I dont think that publishers not fairly looking in the content and titles. Moreover research journal should have some moral values and tru...
 (Total 61 words)
Honestly, I do not agree with integrating "creative scientific papers" into scientific journals. For healthcare professionals, it is standard practice to appraise scientific journals. However, these papers might me unduly misinterpreted by ...
 (Total 57 words)
Authentic and reliable information is easily smelled and assessed by relative professionals and it has lasting impact on the readers. There is a huge list of journals for scenarios and subjects and they are considered as true source of information. H...
 (Total 60 words)