General
Friends And Family Are The Best Support System For Patients’ Recovery

Friends And Family Are The Best Support System For Patients’ Recovery

Shared by:

Recovery is characterized by continual growth and improvement in one’s health and wellness that may involve setbacks. A person’s recovery is built on his or her strengths, resources and inherent values. It is holistic, addresses

healthscienceandtechnology.com

3 Jan 2017 - General

In the field of physical medicine and rehabilitation, we always incorporate the family into patient management once the patient finishes the course of treatment. There is such a thing as home exercise program that we prescribe for the maintenance pha...
 (Total 72 words)
There is one saying that a friend in need is a friend in need. Friends and our relatives can definitely boosts our mental health, which we have discussed earlier. Friends shows a way how to regain and they can find the best of us which sometimes even...
 (Total 87 words)
The availability of a reliable social support is really important in the maintenance of a person's overall well-being, and I think that their presence is critical in times of illness. Based from experience, there are times when illness becomes a ...
 (Total 69 words)
Though it is a good reminder of the importance of engaging the family in care. This information is not at all novel. I wonder which issue of NEJM which this information appeared. I think the important element now is isolating elements of therapeutic ...
 (Total 63 words)
As discussed earlier in the community, love, care and support is essential for the treatment of many diseases. Close relatives and friends are the best people who can support the diseased person. Parents and siblings and even friends have been with t...
 (Total 75 words)