General
Does Music Help You Sleep? How to Help Insomnia by Listening to Music

Does Music Help You Sleep? How to Help Insomnia by Listening to Music

Shared by:

Does music help you sleep? Here’s how to help insomnia naturally.

universityhealthnews.com

4 Jan 2017 - General

I agree that ambient music with slow tempo can help one sleep. Personally, I have tried using white noise and the sound of waves , through the use of an app, as a medium to help fall asleep. It has really helped get a good night's rest for me. Wh...
 (Total 72 words)
Music is known to be the language of our soul. For thousand of years back, music has proven its effectiveness in a vast majority. I personally listen to music most of the time, especially when I have difficulty in sleeping. I always choose instrument...
 (Total 104 words)
Music is an art that being existing from at least 50,000 years with us. It soothes, calms and even relaxes more mind and body. I prefer classical music rather than fast beat songs especially I listen my favourite music when ever I am unable to sleep....
 (Total 100 words)
Marinelle Castro, Jennifer Winter Thank you for your valuable opinion. I have experienced that instrumental music especially flu...
 (Total 61 words)
Music therapy may help if the individual's disturbed sleeping pattern presents with difficulty of sleep initiation as a result of anxiety. Definitely soothing music may calm a person and help initiate sleep. However, music can also trigger the br...
 (Total 67 words)
Hmmm well that all really depends. Music can help put you to sleep ergo the idea of the lullaby but this also keeps your senses up. I have seen others and I as well tried it myself to play music to block out outside noise. This I tried while on an ai...
 (Total 113 words)
I have also tried music to fall asleep quickly but I always fail to get out of insomnia. I don’t know how people get relaxed by listening music and get a sound sleep. According to this post slow music has ant-anxiety and relaxing effect especially fo...
 (Total 56 words)
Due to the busy and hectic routine of many people and also because of many psychological and other diseases, insomnia is a rampant disease of today's era. Although there are many treatment options like medicines and psychological counselling, thi...
 (Total 60 words)