General
Does Music Help You Sleep? How to Help Insomnia by Listening to Music

Does Music Help You Sleep? How to Help Insomnia by Listening to Music

Shared by:

Does music help you sleep? Here’s how to help insomnia naturally.

universityhealthnews.com

4 Jan 2017 - General

Music is known to be the language of our soul. For thousand of years back, music has proven its effectiveness in a vast majority. I personally listen to music most of the time, especially when I have difficulty in sleeping. I always choose instrumental songs such as piano or guitar of my most favorite songs. Compiling them into an album and playing before I go to sleep is more than effective enough for me. It will relax your senses, calm and maybe if you are a music lover you'll have this ce...
 (Total 104 words)
Music is an art that being existing from at least 50,000 years with us. It soothes, calms and even relaxes more mind and body. I prefer classical music rather than fast beat songs especially I listen my favourite music when ever I am unable to sleep. It takes only 10 minutes time for me to go into a deep sleep. It is a great therapy and adverse event free. Todays doctors should prefer music for patient rather than going directly to a sleeping pill. It is also family members responsibility to kno...
 (Total 100 words)
Marinelle Castro, Jennifer Winter Thank you for your valuable opinion. I have experienced that instrumental music especially flute sound helps well for relaxation and getting sleep. I think although music therapy can definitely be used as an adjunct for the treatment of insomnia. Also, there are specifically designed music pieces ...
 (Total 61 words)
Hmmm well that all really depends. Music can help put you to sleep ergo the idea of the lullaby but this also keeps your senses up. I have seen others and I as well tried it myself to play music to block out outside noise. This I tried while on an airplane as people talking, babies crying, people walking about etc really keep you up (especially since from hospital work I easily wake up as I sense footsteps as someone coming to me to refer a patient). Insomnia is a bit more deeper rooted so it ma...
 (Total 113 words)