General

We are not the same

Created by:

5 Jan 2017 - General

In our day to day living, it is not new to stumble with persons who are really different from our way of thinking. Each of us are unique, however there are just persons who forget the need of sharing important information. 

For example, you were given a task to finish as soon as possible by your headnurse. Unfortunately, you were not informed to do so because your colleague is the person who got the information. The thought that both of you are talking continuosly and still, wasn't able to relay the message to you. Only to discover that when the headnurse will follow up with your task. 

At first, i am actually really frustrated. Anyhow, I understand that each of us might be having problems that made us forget necessary things. And the fact that i don't know what that person is going through. What i have done is i confronted her and let it passed.

Do you have any similar situation? How did you manage it? Share your experience

(Photo not mine, credits to owner)

Everyone is considered unique and different. Each one has their own likes, dislikes, beliefs, disbeliefs, priorities and the like. With regards to this example, I have encountered a lot of situation confronting the same thought. I would just simply h...
 (Total 106 words)
It's true that everybody is different and we work with individuals with different values and has been trained differently compared to ours. So, when working in a group I guess, it is best to communicate what is expected from each member so there ...
 (Total 112 words)
I understand your point Dc. Marinelle Castro. Every seconds are significant. Any delays can cause to complications or worst, mortality. Anyhow, I like the way you handle it. Through d...
 (Total 46 words)
You do hire nurses as your assistants Dc. Heena Pohani ? I can see that your patience is being tested in your daily routine. I guess you have to train your assistants prior starting your pr...
 (Total 40 words)
That is the disadvantage of working in groups Tahira Nawaz . Some people tends to rely on those persons working and getting the same credits in the end. However, we can actually confront th...
 (Total 57 words)
Jemelyn Mae Sodusta Differences in professional conduct are definitely common in healthcare settings. I have similar experiences at my workplace wherein nurses or junior residents forget t...
 (Total 68 words)
Jemelyn Mae Sodusta I go through this situation very frequently. In India, the dental nurses do not have to undergo a professional course for the job title. We have to give them training an...
 (Total 75 words)
As told by Theekshana Abayawickrama it is very hard to work with relatively slow person in a group. I encounter almost the same situation during my final project in hospital. We were the gro...
 (Total 70 words)
Theekshana Abayawickrama woah. Thank you for sharing your experience in line with this topic. It is really true that we should be flexible enough in adjusting not just in our workplace but a...
 (Total 47 words)
The most difficult person I get to deal with is the one who works much slower than my pace. When one person in a group is slow, it makes the whole project slower, or to meet deadline the others have to work a lot harder. I was tasked to do one such p...
 (Total 114 words)