General
Tips on how to brand your medical practice

Tips on how to brand your medical practice

Shared by:

Brands are not just about clothes, food and drinks. Nowadays, branding is also an important concept for physicians and medical practices, and it is essential for them to establish their own brands.

today.mims.com

5 Jan 2017 - General

Mahmoud AbdelAziz
It is very important to pay attention for branding your medical business by marketing tools like logos and presentable business cards and files also marketing plans a...
 (Total 74 words)
Personally, I do not agree with practice "branding" because I am not in favor of commercializing medical practice. However, I do agree that doctors should be consistent with their clinical practice, and it is also helpful to obtain feedback...
 (Total 68 words)
I believe the quality of work and care that a doctor provides is the best way of branding. This concept is popular in dentistry also. As many big businesses are trying their hand in dentistry, there are chain dental clinics spread in different cities...
 (Total 70 words)
I completely agree with the things discussed in this article. Branding of a medical practice is the key to developing a successful medical career as a medical practitioner. No matter if you are the most renowned doctor in the whole world, if you do n...
 (Total 64 words)
In my whole existence so far, I have never seen nor encounter doctors asking feedbacks from patients. Actually, i really find this tips helpful. It made me think why not make your patients rate you with the way you address their problems. I can sugge...
 (Total 76 words)
It is my first time to read about the concept of branding our medical practice compared to other brands!! However, it is very important to lead a good marketing to your healthcare business. Creating your logo, your unique name and reputation can abso...
 (Total 51 words)