General
You are an organ donor in France from January 1 2017, if you don't opt out

You are an organ donor in France from January 1 2017, if you don't opt out

Shared by:

People will now be allowed to express their refusal for organ donation after their death by using the refusal register.

www.ibtimes.co.in

5 Jan 2017 - General

I like how France address their healthcare problem (scarcity of available organs for donation). This is one way to make other lives go productive. I like the idea that everyone became an organ donors and they are actually given a chance to refuse on ...
 (Total 64 words)
I must say, I'm glad that the country is taking initiative in helping solve healthcare problems, especially in the field of organ transplantation. Yes, there may be some issues arising from this but the citizens of France are given a choice, and ...
 (Total 78 words)
Yes that is a very good move by France. Why let all those organs go to waste? When we die we do not have any use for them so best have them donated and save the lives of others. We had a conversation a while back about organ donation and I would like...
 (Total 66 words)
This is a good move by France, and I honestly hope that this will be implemented worldwide. There are so many people who are suffering from organ failure that will benefit from transplantation. This will also solve the global problem of scarcity on a...
 (Total 67 words)