General
Hiring for your medical practice: The right questions to ask

Hiring for your medical practice: The right questions to ask

Shared by:

Hiring someone for your medical practice is no easy task. If you are not thorough in the interview process, you might end up with an incompatible and unprofessional candidate, which will be bad news for your medical practice.

today.mims.com

6 Jan 2017 - General

About interviewing I too not heard for doctors as Mark Edmon Tan told but a medical professional in coming days required to screen from more candidates and to screen to matching status of h...
 (Total 68 words)
Thank you for sharing this article Tahira Nawaz . Honestly, I have never experienced interviewing a candidate for a particular position. If I were in charge of interviewing, I would leave a...
 (Total 89 words)
I have interviewed healthcare professionals a couple of times, and it is a real challenge to decide who to hire. Most of the times, candidates are highly qualified for the job. They have all sorts of diplomas, degrees and experience. So in the end wh...
 (Total 65 words)
Hiring a healthcare professional for a medical practice can be a tricky task. Apart from the educational requirements and the certifications, it is also necessary to investigate about the character of the person, whether or not trust worthy and how t...
 (Total 84 words)
Every healthcare institution has this one aim to provide the best and be the best among the rest. The backbone of each institution most especially for hospital setting will always be its nurses and doctors. Well basically everyone who works for the h...
 (Total 146 words)
Hiring a medical professional for medical care settings is very tough job because it is the matter of life and death of the patients. Recently we are reading the off and on news about malpractices of medical professionals that makes hiring more tough...
 (Total 56 words)