General
News Bites: Breathalyzer can identify 17 diseases, FDA makes antibiotics illegal for livestock

News Bites: Breathalyzer can identify 17 diseases, FDA makes antibiotics illegal for livestock

Shared by:

This week, Australian scientists have developed a way to 3D-print human heart tissue and British scientists have made progress in a possible new antibiotic for treatment against gonorrhoea. Doctors in the US have recently performed the first experimental deep brain stimulation for stroke surgery and a company in the US have developed portable perfusion systems to keep organs alive until they are ready to be transplanted.

today.mims.com

6 Jan 2017 - General

Breath analyzer is a good technique to identify a wide range of disease but cost wise it is more that I am guessing as the technology behind to which we should pay for it. But moreover it should be most accurate method as like invasive currently we a...
 (Total 88 words)
Tahira Nawaz
The efforts done by researchers are remarkably huge and giving an unbelievable results to help doctors doing their best and provide patients with the maximum care.
Bre...
 (Total 68 words)
I think the news about the breath analyser was discussed in the community before. It is really beneficial if this device really can do what it says it can do. I wonder what is the latest situation of the device. Is it available for consumers, or heal...
 (Total 50 words)
I like the way you have elaborated the current advances in medical field and like you I am also hoping for more researches and inventions in this field to facilitate the patients. Thank you ...
 (Total 37 words)
Every year billions of money are being invested with research and the hope to bring the latest inventions that could help the improvement of health for human beings. Having a quick glimpse on the following hacks over time, gives us hope that there is...
 (Total 136 words)
I am happy to see that we receive positive health care news on daily basis it is a good proof that scientists and researchers are trying to discover new treatment options, diagnostic procedures and strategies to fight against diseases to help the pat...
 (Total 57 words)